Social media cleaning star, Sophie Hinchcliffe, AKA Mrs Hinch, has launched a limited edition Rose Wonderland Bold and Lenor collection.
The collection features two products, Bold Rose Wonderland All-in-1 PODS and Lenor Rose Wonderland Fabric Conditioner.
Both items are available to buy now in Home Bargains stores nationwide and are described as having a “fresh and crisp scent, infused with cotton blossoms and floral notes with a warm touch of musk”.
Speaking about the collection, Mrs Hinch said: “As all my Hinchers know, I absolutely love Lenor and Bold – and I’ve been using them for such a long time now!
“When P&G asked me if I wanted to work with them to co-create a limited edition collection I just couldn’t believe it!
“I’m so excited to finally show you my limited edition Rose Wonderland Laundry Collection.”
She continued: “I love a cosy winter night in and I wanted this product to really bring that feeling to life. I think Rose Wonderland will be the perfect dream team for winter. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I do.”
The cleaning guru went on to share some of the “mind-blowing” laundry tips she’s learned over the years and revealed the products she loves to use when washing her family’s clothes.
Here’s a look at her seven tips:
1. So the number one, and best tip that I’ve learned is #PodThrowPourAndGo. It’s a great little rhyme that helps me remember the best way to load the laundry. You put the pod in first, then throw in your scent boosters (I can’t get enough of their smell), pour in your fabric conditioner, add your clothes and you’re good to go!
2. Why the pod first? This blew my mind, but it’s so obvious now. You should always put the pod into the empty drum before your clothes or sheets because the machine fills up with water from the bottom, allowing your pod to dissolve properly and not over your clothes!
3. My Hinchers know how much I love my laundry’s fresh scent. That’s why I always use the dream team of pods, scent boosters and fabric conditioner. They work together to leave clothes clean, soft and smelling absolutely amazing.
4. Lenor Tumble Dryer Sheets are another go to product for me. They help protect clothes from creasing and static cling, but also from the loss of freshness from the heat of the dryer, but the other hacks you can use them for make these a must have! Pop one in your gym bag, suitcase or dirty laundry basket to keep everything smelling fresh. Add one into the cabinet you keep your towels in and you’ll be in heaven after your shower.
5. Another simple tip that I didn’t know until recently… Don’t overfill your washing machine! You should leave about the size of your fist at the top. That space allows the clothes to move around the drum and the soap to clean your clothes. There’s nothing worse than having to re-wash.
6. For my followers sensitive skin or young kids, I’ve got the laundry dream team for you – Fairy Non Bio Pods and Fairy Snuggly soft fabric conditioner! Fairy Non Bio pods provide a gentle hygienic clean and the Fairy Snuggly Soft Fabric Conditioner smooths down the fibres of your clothes leaving them extra soft next to sensitive skin, while giving them that gentle scent. Ronnie loves it and so do I, because it means I get the best cuddles from my handsomes and no skin irritation!
7. Keeping Ronnie safe is always my top priority and it’s no different when it comes to the laundry. The pods pack should always be closed with a ‘click clack’. This makes it hard for little hands to open – it’s even stumped me! Finally, make sure you store your laundry products up high and out of reach of kids.
Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org